Sign up for weekly news, event emails, and resources. Join Now
His Will Homes is in need of almost every skill or talent with which you may have been blessed. Even though we are still in the process of acquiring a building, we can use volunteer participation on each of the teams listed below. It is not too early, you can help us build the community, put programs in place and push to be ready for our grand opening.
As a volunteer for the organization you can choose to be a member at large or apply for one of our open board member positions. You can also apply for one of our team leadership positions.
We are in need of staff members for all 9 teams. If you have any experience, talent, skills, or desire to help any of our teams below in any capacity please let us know:
- Resource team: Oversees, coordinates, and updates Quickbooks. Helps in all finance decisions to include the organization’s and the buildings. Is a check and balance with Building and Resource Manager.
- Financial Provision team: Directs, develops, plans, and runs all fundraiser events and completes after action reports.
- Facilities team: Manages buildings (maintenance, design work, repair etc)
- Medical team: Oversees, directs, trains, advises, on all medical related needs to include intake, care, dietary etc in the buildings.
- Operations team: Oversees, directs, and assist as needed the Director/Manager in the building for all operational needs.
- Community Awareness team: Develops, plans, coordinates, and controls all aspects of our outreach to the community and surrounding area to include social media.
- Prayer team: Directs, discerns, and covers all aspects of our organization.
- Volunteer Care and Development team: Responsible for all aspects of our volunteers, to include, recruiting, organizing, training and rewarding them.
- Human Resource team: Directs, develops, implements programs, hires, fires, and retains all employees and members of the board.
HWH understands your time is a commodity you never get back. When you volunteer you are giving us a precious gift and just like the money you donate, we work hard to ensure we never waste your sacrifice. Without quality volunteers we cannot operate. Labor is our biggest cost. Every dollar we save through volunteers and donations of any kind is critical to our survival and success.
If any of these areas interest you, please contact us using the button below or call HWH at 513-409-1883.
Click Here for Volunteer Contact Form